lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Used to Didn´t use to


Used to
S + used to +verbo + C
                          In
          present
Example
  1.     When i was a Little girl,i used to play with dolls.
  2. Whan he was a kid, he used to sleep with his parents.

Didnt´n use to

S + didn´t use to +verb + C
                                  In
                    present 
Examples

1.     Some years ago, my mother didn´t use to cook.
2.     When I was little I didn´t use to play with camputers.

 Exercise 1: Matching A

1.     I was very fit when I was young.
2.     The teachers at my school were horrible.
3.     My sister´s room was so messy.
4.     I had a dog when I was a kid.
5.     My family had some lovely holidays.
6.     When I was young, we didn´t have a car.
7.     And we didn´t have central heating.
8.     My uncle was a pilot for British airways.
                            B
It used to fallow me everywhere.
We used to go everywhere by bus.
He used to Freeze on winter holiday.
Used to Fly Concorde.
She/my sister Never Used to tidy it all.
I was very fit when I was young do a lot of exercise.
They used to Hit the pupils.
They used to Go camping all over Europe.

Exercise 2: Think and write 3 Sentences using used to or didn´t use to similar to the ones in exercise 1.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario